Friday, March 28, 2008

TODAY

had pe lessons in the morning. ran 2.4km, then tried standing board jump. i jumped 180 plus only. Aiming for 'A's .
Super tiring laas. cause of wednesday's training. aches everywhere. especially my back. awwwwws :/

mdm teng wanted to change our class sitting arrangement. And im gonna sit with bingyang mans. RAHHHH. I want amendments!
went for oral after school. the passage is easy. But, but, but then the conversation is v v hard lehs. I dont know some of the word's meaning. & got stucked.

ohya, & that's the computer that mummy bought for us. Its cooool okay. :/ the speed is supppppeer fast.
Mummy's playing mahjong with the rest of the ahyi's.
Ah yi bought donuts. yays :] im gonna eat agains. I cant resist it luh.

im bored at home. might be going bboys training tmr to play volley :P
Anybody wanna go ? join me :DD

Went to ntuc to buy the ingredients, bought my favourite peach breezer tooo.
JIJI and cutie came my house to cook this, spaghetti.

our cookings :]
(its nice okay )
















Daddy took this. ><


Adorable brother of mine.



No comments: